1. Property appraisal : Your aim should be to sell your
property at the best possible price in the shortest possible time.
Our expert agents come across hundreds of properties every month,
giving us intimate and unparalleled knowledge of property values in
your area. This is why we consistently achieve the asking price
across all our clients' properties.
2. Selecting an agent : Selling a home can be a gruelling experience - and a good real estate agent can make the whole process a lot easier. When choosing an estate agent, consider their working hours, when they will be available to conduct viewings, their market presence and what kind of marketing your property will receive. These are critical to obtaining the maximum exposure and price for your property.
3. Signing agreement with the agent : As per RERA regulations, you as an owner will be required to sign an agency agreement with us where we can then discuss what kind of price you are looking for your property and how quickly you want to sell amongst other things.
4. Presenting your property : First impressions count, making the presentation of your property critical to a successful sale. Consider addressing any DIY jobs you have been meaning to get done, add a fresh coat of paint where necessary and try to declutter to make rooms appear larger. Our agent will then take photographs and write comprehensive property descriptions, all in just one visit.
5. Marketing your property : To find your perfect buyer you need to give your property maximum exposure across a wide range of media. When you instruct us to sell your property you will automatically benefit from our unrivalled, comprehensive marketing package, including: exposure on our website, full colour property details, inclusion in print media, email and SMS alerts and PR.
6. Accompanied viewings : Our flexible hours are essential to maximise viewing opportunities for your property - in fact most of our viewings are carried out after work and at weekends. Accompanied viewings also mean we can use our expertise to help sell your property.
7. Receiving an offer : As soon as an offer is received we will notify you both verbally and in writing. Any special conditions of the offer will also be stated in writing and we will check the buyer's ability to proceed before you decide whether to accept the offer.
8. Offer agreed : Once you accept and you wish to proceed, we will prepare a draft agreement to sale as per RERA regulations.
9. Signing of form F : Form F will be signed which is agreement to sale & purchase between buyer & seller.
10. Noc from developer : Both the parties will go the developer for getting NOC once form F is signed.
11. Transfer of Ownership : Final stage in selling process is transfer of title deed from seller to the buyer along with handover of property keys & access card. This happens in Dubai Land department or trustee office agent will inform over it.